Health assured member benefit
My Healthy Advantage smartphone app
Through My Healthy Advantage, access to a wide range of health and wellbeing features is available on-the-go.
These features include:
- Weekly mood tracker – Track financial, physical and general wellbeing
- Mini health checks – height & weight (BMI), waist, sleep, alcohol, mental health and fatigue
- Four-week plans – a range of four-week plans aimed at improving health, such as quitting smoking, losing weight and coping with pressure
- Wellbeing articles – covering a wide variety of topics from emotional and physical wellbeing to childcare and legal issues
- Personalisation – select topics of interest to appear on the newsfeed and My Healthy Advantage will generate tailored learning materials
Nautilus helplines support members through Covid crisis
Nautilus International’s emergency helpline service, Nautilus 24/7, saw a huge increase in calls during 2020 due to coronavirus concerns.
In 2020, it assisted members with 774 new cases, representing a 145% increase compared to 2019, helping a total of 2,084 seafarers with legal and career issues.
Nautilus 24/7 is unable to assist with health and mental wellbeing, so to fill this gap Nautilus has now partnered with Endsleigh Insurance to provide members with access to a free 24-hour helpline and membership assistance programme provided by Health Assured.
Health Assured is experienced in working with membership organisations. It currently supports more than 12 million individuals and has a network of 1,600 counsellors.
Health Assured services
The Health Assured programme incorporates the emergency helpline service, covering members, their partners and dependents – a valuable addition for seafarers who are away from their families, especially with the travel disruptions due to Covid.
The service includes:
- Helpline counselling support: Counsellors are available to talk about your concerns, listen, provide guidance and suggest useful resources
- Legal information: advice is available to manage financial worries, including debt management, accountancy, consumer and property disputes and much more
- Medical information: Qualified nurses are available to provide advice on medical and health advice
- CBT online: CBT self-help modules are available, including advice videos from leading qualified counsellors
In addition to the emergency helpline and app, Health Assured also offers a virtual library of wellbeing information. This includes a collection of informative articles and self-help guides to provide support on a range of health and advisory issues, as well as instant guidance to aid physical and mental health.
The portal offers:
- Interactive health assessments providing personal tailor-made dietary tips and fitness plans
- Fitness and lifestyle advice
- Mini health checks
- Financial wellbeing articles
To sign up for Health Assured services, please contact email@example.com to receive your code for login at healthassuredeap.co.uk.Contact membership to sign up